We like to take this opportunity to introduce CleanGreen3D Limited.
CleanGreen3D are a 3D printing solutions company delivering environment-friendly full colour 3D printing.
We’re building a company that :
- Takes pride in how it engages with Customers and Partners to deliver better products, service and solutions.
- Invests in engineering improvements to the performance and usability of the ArkePro Colour 3D Printer now known as the CG-1 and in colour 3D printing technology in general.
- Manufactures and sells the CG-1 printer going forward.
- Own an Mcor ArkePro printer.
- Are a former Mcor Partner with an ArkePro installed-base.
- Are interested in becoming CleanGreen3D Partner.
Please contact Sales Director James Walsh (firstname.lastname@example.org) who’ll be happy to discuss how we can support your needs.
If you own a legacy Mcor machine such as the Matrix 300 , IRIS or Arke and need spare parts or consumables we have appointed Formicum.de in Germany as a Partner supporting these products.
We’re very excited about this technology which takes low-cost, low-risk raw materials to produce light weight, robust, Full Colour 3D objects in a Clean and Green way.